Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hawaiian Punch Lemon Lime Splash


This is one of the newest flavors of Hawaiian Punch. I actually hate Lemon-Lime flavored Gatorade, but this taste nothing like it! It is one of the best flavors of Hawaiian Punch. I saw it in the front of Wal-Mart. I thought it was their original Green Berry Rush. To my surprise, it was a new flavor for the summer! I wasn't excited because I extremely dislike Lemon-Lime flavor. I bought it, and I loved it! Now, let's get to the review. The lime green color is very appealing, a little lighter than Green Berry Rush. It's still made with 7 natural fruit juices, and it still has that fruit punch after taste. I have tried many Hawaiian Punches and very few disappoint me. I am actually going to say this one is my favorite! It gives me 100% of my daily Vitamin C. It's a great price too! You get a whole gallon for only $1.29! The taste is great. Not too lemon-limey. Try it out!

NAME: Hawaiian Punch Lemon Lime Splash
PLACE PURCHASED: Wal-Mart
PRICE: $1.29 (gallon)
BRAND: Hawaiian Punch
SIZE: 1 Gallon (3.78 L)
CALORIES: 80 (per 8 fl oz. serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment